Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Mehrdad Badiian Eghrari is a Baha'i of Jewish background

Mehrdad Badiian Eghrari (A Jewish Baha'i Pioneer, originally from Isfahan, Iran)
I am of Jewish ancestors, so one could say I have 100 % pure Jewish blood in me, but of course I am a Baha'i thank God, Baha'u'llah and my ancestor (The first Jew to accept the Babi Faith in the very beginning 1846, when His Holiness the Primal Point went to Esphahan.) He was a Jew who had accepted Islam, Christianity, Zoroastrian faith and was looking for the Qaim. The moment he met the Bab - in the home of Manuchehr khan, the Governor of Esphahan - he recognized the Bab as The Promised Qaim and accepted / embraced the Babi Faith. Later he was in the presence of The Blessed Beauty many times, in Iran and in Baghdad and received a Tablet in his honer from the blessed hands of Baha'u'llah. The Beloved Master Abdu'l-Baha has written much about my great, great, great grandfather: Hakim Haroon (meaning Doctor Aron) of whom I am a 6th generation on my dad's part and a 7th generation on my mom's side Babi and Baha'i ...Our family story is long and I think quite interesting I would gladly tell any one on Skype. God be with you all.

No comments: